[ale] network intermittently going down, HUH ?

Courtney Thomas,,, ccthomas at joimail.com
Mon Aug 25 13:20:17 EDT 2003

Thanks Jim.

If you find the answer please let me know, and I'll do the same, of course.

BTW, I was running Netscape4.78 and yesterday upgraded to 7.1, which I
like. But the browser background at the top and bottom is a putrid green.

I changed this under 4.78 by an entry in Xresources but this doesn't
apply to 7.1.  I'm not running Netscape as root and have not installed
it in /usr/local, the default, I think.

Any ideas ?

Courtney