[ale] hack challenge for electronic boting system

Jonathan Glass jonathan.glass at ibb.gatech.edu
Sat Aug 23 19:27:09 EDT 2003

It would be interesting to see if there is any affiliation b/w this
woman and the company giving her the challenge.  Does the ompany provide
any financial support for any of her causes?  Are the two of them best
of friends?  Do they serve on any boards together?  Not to be a
conspiracy theorist here, but why would this co. choose to let THIS
person audit/attack their product?

My paranoid $0.02.

Jonathan Glass