[ale] Help in this forum

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Sat Aug 23 13:29:46 EDT 2003

On Saturday 23 August 2003 13:14, Ernie wrote:

> Any suggestions on where I should look
> for assistance next time I get the urge?

Right here...

Start a new thread rather than tagging on another one. I personally use
threading to ignore topics that are of no interest to me, and I'm sure
others do as well. Perhaps you have "hopped on threads" that many were
ignoring. However, as mentioned before, this is really not a help desk. I
think you asked a legit question, but I would avoid taking any sort of
confrontational attitude with the list members if you expect any help.
There is a lot of knowledge on this list, but it's also possible that
nobody knew the answer to your questions.

--
Jonathan Rickman
X Corps Security