[ale] Help in this forum

Ernie ks4q at zingleman.com
Sat Aug 23 13:14:35 EDT 2003

I've found it interesting that so much political discussion goes on here.
Two days ago, I posted a message asking for help with nary a response.
I've read countless postings about political matters.

This is the 2nd time I've spent a week and a half trying to get linux to do
something
useful.  I'm not employed in the trade but have some knowledge of
networking.

I respect all of you that are able to make Linux, Unix and OpenBSD work.  My
background
and knowledge is not such that I was able to get it working this time.

Any suggestions on where I should look
for assistance next time I get the urge?

Regards..