[ale] ALE-NW's meeting...

Nathan J. Underwood lists at cybertechcafe.net
Fri Aug 22 10:12:41 EDT 2003

Nathan Underwood.  I was the guy sitting (from the podium) left side of room,
second row from the floor, third seat from the right.

I really can't say anything about the car.  My wife gave me strict instructions
not to find any new toys to play with (my going was contingent upon my agreeing
to that), so I can't really say how cool it was, or how badly I'm wanting to rip
everything out of my truck and build my own.  Saying that would probably get me
in troble at home, so I can't say it.

I'd also like to get the link for the business card distro.

Quoting Mark Angeli <webmaster at tinyminds.org>:

> Pardon me for being rude.... :-)
>
> However, I'm curious to figure out who people are who were at the
> meeting tonight... For instance, which one of you fine gentlemen was it
> that offered up the two Linux Business cards?
>
> Also, what the link to that ISO?
>
> The presentation was excellent. The car, AWESOME!!! Now to talk my wife
> in to letting me do that with the SUV.....
>
> Mark

Nathan J. Underwood
nathan at cybertechcafe.net
http://www.cybertechcafe.net