[ale] [WAY OT] Reps was: Torvalds "SCO Smokes Crack"!!

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Aug 22 09:18:28 EDT 2003

Wow, believing something like that You gotta be a windows luser!!!!  We
run Debian so we can spend time playing with kids, upgrading our house,
vehicles and most importantly playing with our wives trying to make more
kids!!!

Thus spake James P. Kinney III (jkinney at localnetsolutions.com):

> On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 22:10, Robert L. Harris wrote:
>
> > Debian Users just don't get as dirty rushing to patch, fix, secure a box
> > and don't sweat as much over whether or not their system will still be
> > theirs when they get home.
> >
> Get real :) The reality is that since debian users never leave their
> computer systems except to get the pizza delivery and hit the can, they
> simply don't need to bath but every other month. And if the time it
> right, they can do it while the system reboots with a new kernel.
>
> Bwahahaha!
> --
> James P. Kinney III          \Changing the mobile computing world/
> CEO & Director of Engineering \          one Linux user         /
> Local Net Solutions,LLC        \           at a time.          /
> http://www.localnetsolutions.com
>
> GPG ID: 829C6CA7 James P. Kinney III (M.S. Physics) <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
  Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
    Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.

 PGP signature