[ale] new laptop time ... need suggestions

Brian Stanaland ale at centsofstyle.com
Thu Aug 21 09:25:37 EDT 2003

eMachines has one that might work for you.  You'd have to look into putting linux on it though.  It does 1280x800 on a 15.4"
widescreed.  6.5 lbs w/ battery so a second shoudn't put it over 8.  I haven't used this, just read about it.

http://store.emachines.com/emachines/storefront/accessorize.do;jsessionid=1rzmvwk3q817n.host1

Brian