[ale] Ernie Ball says F.Y. to Microsoft

Josh Freeman josh at catea.org
Wed Aug 20 18:13:25 EDT 2003

Same here. I was thinking it was time to restring the classical. One way
to help companies break free of Microsoft is to show them that other
companies have made it successfully. Another is moving our business to
them.

Josh

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 18:07, F. Grant Robertson wrote:
> I haven't put a new set of strings on my old flat-top in a long time.
> I'm going to run out an buy some Ernie Ball's... without a doubt.
>
> This article is excellent. I need to show this to every potential
> client.
>
> -G
>
> On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 15:33, hbbs at comcast.net wrote:
> > http://news.com.com/2008-1082_3-5065859.html?tag=fd_lede2_hed
Josh Freeman
Technical Manager
Center for Assistive Technology and Environmental Access