[ale] OT Ale Meeting this Thursday

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Wed Aug 20 17:19:00 EDT 2003

If you registered before the 8th, it _should_ be in the mail.  If you
haven't gotten it, I'd probably still check up on it.

If you registered after the 8th, you need to take a valid student id to
the police station on campus, they will assign your stickers and get you
to sign a receipt for them.  I did it this morning, only took a minute.