[ale] OT Ale Meeting this Thursday

Matthew Magee mnmagee at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 19 22:48:23 EDT 2003

I also am planning to go to my first meeting this Thursday.  Go easy on the
newbie please!   My last class ends at 4:45, so I could meet you anytime
after that, Dow.  My only thought is that it may take from 6:30 to 7:45 just
to get to Barrett Pkwy. :-)  I lived there for a year and the traffic is
terrible. There is a new O'Charley's on Chastain just east of the school.
The wife and I ate there the other day and it seemed ok.  That would be a
good way to avoid the Barrett Pkwy traffic, though Chastain is hell too!  My
understanding about the parking was that they were not going to check
permits until the 22nd.  Is that right?

BTW,  I haven't received my parking permit yet.  Who do I need to talk to?