[ale] VIM, file completion

Alan Bowman aminus at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 17 16:51:24 EDT 2003

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003, Alexander Barton wrote:

>If there's a way to make Vim behave like Bash, I'll email you a cold beer.
  Ah..  Now I understand. No, I can't find a way to make Vim do that. I
took a quick look at some scripts on vim.org, but nothing seems to do
what you want. I'd honestly never thought of the differences before - I
just accepted that bash did it one way, and Vim another.

...alan
--
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
                -- Martin Luther King, Jr.