[ale] Future Talk

Matty matty91 at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 16 12:35:15 EDT 2003

I mentioned this at the end of the meeting, but wanted
to see if there was any interest in a talk on web
vulnerabilities. The talk would cover (+/- the following):

- Explanation of stack/heap/integer overflows
- SQL injection
- Abusing Session IDs and HTTP cookies
- Cross site scripting
- Why user input checking is a must!!
- How search engines can be turned against you

If there is interest in discussing one topic over another,
I am all ears. If there is interest, I would like to give a 10-minute
explanation of each, and provide ways to protect
you and your company from these problems.

- Ryan