[ale] Correction to Radio...

Brian J. Dowd bdowd at dentfirst.com
Wed Aug 13 13:23:39 EDT 2003

The GQRadio I referred to at ggmpeg.sourceforge.net/radio.html
is an invalid URL.
It should be http://gqmpeg.sourceforge.net/radio.html
You might also try http://bytesex.org/xawtv for another source...
(Both were mentioned in Linux Journal of Sep '03)
Sorry for the mispost.
-B

So now that I've figured out how to get my TV tuner card (Kworld
KW-TV878RF-Pro) running under Linux, I thought I'd attempt to get its
on-board FM radio tuner working under Linux as well.

So does anyone have recommendations for open-source Linux applications
that can do this?

I RTFFSRL'd (Freshmeat search result list), and Gnomeradio seems to be
the winner in both popularity and vitality, so I'd most likely be going
with that.  But other suggestions are welcome as well.