[ale] App to support FM tuner?

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Wed Aug 13 11:27:33 EDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 11:20:05AM -0400, Fulton Green wrote:
> So now that I've figured out how to get my TV tuner card (Kworld
> KW-TV878RF-Pro) running under Linux, I thought I'd attempt to get its
> on-board FM radio tuner working under Linux as well.

the 'xawtv' applications suite comes with a pretty simple radio app
(called 'radio', oddly enough).  similarly, the 'bttv' driver suite
supports radio operation, assuming your card's tuner and whatnot is
recognized.  you may need to pass in parameters to the modules to
specify everything, least of which 'radio=1' on the bttv module line.

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                   pizza at f*cktheusers.org
                                                           ICQ #1318444

 PGP signature