[ale] kill tcp_ecn?

da Black Baron dbaron13 at atl.bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 13 09:34:20 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 13 August 2003 09:26 am, Geoffrey wrote:
> You might want to check the date/time on your box, you're a day late...

Erm... thanx, man.  :-)

We have frequent power-outages in my neighborhood, and I have no UPC- and
everytime the power goes out for an appreciable length of time, the time/date
stamp (if I'm not in for a day or so when it happens) gets screwed-up.  I
generally try to remember to do a netdate update after, but I hadn't thought
of it since the last one.

Anywaze, I think it's fixed now... :-)

                    "Here's my family tree.  As far as I can tell, my
         relatives were carnival folk who were touring this place called
Hiroshima in
             the summer of 1945.  Because they lost most of their hair, they
                      mostly married each other.  And here I am"

                                                        (,,oBo,,)
 Wylde Bill                                               ||||
http://lyst.org

http://mrpooter.sytes.net                 wyldechylde at geocities.com

       Disempowering government means empowering people.
        http://flag.blackened.net/daver/anarchism/nlm/nlm.html