[ale] OT: Rand McNally Street Finder Deluxe

Matthew Magee mnmagee at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 12 14:22:40 EDT 2003

The mapping system we used at ADVO inc. didn't provide driving directions, but
it did contain quite a bit of demographic information.  I don't remember
exact numbers, but I think it all fit on 5 cds.  I'll give my replacement a
call and find out for sure.  Yes, that included TIGER streets.

No, you can't have it! :-)