[ale] Re: [ale-admin] Offer to host meetings

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 20:47:41 EDT 2003

"Build" it, and they will come.
If not, what have you really lost?

-Jim P.
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  -----Original
  Message-----From: Troy KeurSent: Monday, 11 August, 2003
  10:08
  Hello.

  I do not want to saturate the market. If it doesn't make sense to do
  one in Alpharetta, then no problem. I just know that it is difficult from
  Alpharetta to get to Kennesaw or Gwinnett and though it may make sense. We
  have a very nice facility, with full AV, etc and thought we could possibly
  fill a need. I am new to this group, and am excited about engaging my
  technical team into ALE. I will take whatever guidance or suggestions the
  group gives.

  Thanks.
  Troy>>> Chris Farris <chrisf at primeharbor.com>
  8/11/2003 9:37:15 AM >>>Intresting... My first thought is we
  don't need another ALE spinoff.Pretty soon each subdivision will have its
  own ALE. Of course, when Iwas working in Alpharetta the commute into
  Gwinnett was so bad I canunderstand why the ALE NorthCentral people would
  need their own meeting.The question is, are there any thursdays left in
  the month? Chris