[ale] RANT dial on demand

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Aug 11 05:59:18 EDT 2003

ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> On Sunday 10 August 2003 14:50, Geoffrey wrote:
>
>>If
>>joe user can't get a simple thing like dial on demand to work, they're
>>not going to buy it.
>

> Gee. You are starting to sound like me. ;)

OH, MY, GOD!  More beer.... :)

Actually, I'm pretty much over it now, she's going have to just deal
with it.  She doesn't have many options anyway, I won't provide her
support if she goes back to windows and I won't let her connect to my
network if she's running windows.

Yeah, that's the way I treat my mother-in-law, my way, or the highway.
How about the rest of you macho guys? (Damn, I hope she's not subscribed
to the list...)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...