[ale] Need help w/TV video capture

Drag0n dragon at atlantacon.org
Sun Aug 10 15:38:22 EDT 2003

I was planing on using FreeVo, from what i understand, the TiVo systems
are networke active, what you have on one PVR can be viewed on another
on the same network, and FreeVo uses the same protocols. I have a large
fileserver that i can build FreeVo in a network only situation and
another box with a tv tuner card and a video card with TV out for
playback. Then just transfer the movies or TV shows via the network when
want to play or have finished recording.

Drag0n
dragon at atlantacon.org