[ale] KDE reinstall

Zyman, Andy zymana at hra.nyc.gov
Thu Aug 7 17:50:19 EDT 2003

Geoffrey,
So will it be correct to say that if i want to install Netcrap version 10
and it will require glibc version 7 than yast will reinstall practically
whole system?
than what will happened if program ASDF, somewhere in the middle of this
resolving dependencies process, doesn't have an rpm ?

> I have suse 8.1, but i decided ( why , i don't know )
> > that i don't like it. And one of the reasons was -
> > not many rpms for it.
>
> What exactly is meant by that???

I'm, somehow, under impression that .rpm files "belongs" or "owned" by rpm
tool and yast ( or any other tool) can't ( or doesn't have all options to )
deal with them.
// I can see whole alelist failing from their chairs :)