[ale] Red Hat sues SCO

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Aug 5 14:09:41 EDT 2003

This is my take on it as well. I just read several pages of stuff and
basically RedHat has seen through the smoke and mirrors. The SCO stunt
is nothing more than a way to manipulate the stock value of SCO.

I hope the Fed takes note of this and prosecutes SCO for illegal stock
trading activities. I would very much enjoy seeing this end with some
SCO execs and board members being hauled off in handcuffs.