[ale] Digital cable and Freevo/MythTV/Tivo/<insert pvr here>

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Aug 5 11:01:33 EDT 2003

  I do.  The Tivo though has an IR transmitter you point to the cablebox.
When you change channels on the TiVo it actually changes your cablebox.
The Tivo does provide it's own Channel guide which I definitely prefer
over the cable company's, more info and functionality.

Thus spake John Wells (jb at sourceillustrated.com):