[ale] computer store near northlake?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Aug 5 08:28:33 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 06:30, Geoffrey wrote:
Both Microcenter and Monarch have some "bare bones" basic systems. When
my web server lost it's life force (blue sparks coming out of the power
supply fan and hard drive making grinding, thumpy noise) I grabbed a
nameless 2Ghz Celeron box from Microcenter. I do like the case a lot. It
has snap clips on the side panels. But even better is the vent hole with
the air snorkel that pipes cool, outside the case air directly to the
cpu fan.

As my class finishes up today (except for grading) I will have the time
to get the wife's new Monarch bare-bones system setup. It cost less that
the webserver and shipped with more features.

> Microcenter often has rebuilt systems for sale as well.  If I was
> building from the ground up, I'd go to Monarch though.
http://www.localnetsolutions.com

 This is a digitally signed message part