[ale] computer store near northlake?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Aug 4 19:43:43 EDT 2003

Near the Northlake area is Monarch Computer. I built my dual Opteron
from them. Their prices are a bit higher than the Asian strip off Jimmy
Carter, but the hardware is a bit better. The model numbers used on the
hard drives, for example, are ones that Toms Hardware review rated
higher than others.

That said, I picked up a new Athalon XP 2000, 40G WD 7200 rpm HD, 256
MRAM Corsair, fast cdrw, floppy, black case for $389.00.

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 18:46, Danny Cox wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 18:35, Michael Still wrote:
> > There is a place called nasa computer that's closer to northlake. It's
> > off northcrest facing 85.
> > I haven't been there in a long time so I don't even know what they carry
> > anymore.
>
> 	Uh, I don't think NASA Computer is there anymore.  Their sign is dark
> and silent.  Has been for awhile.
>
> 	If you're gonna get up to Jimmy Carter anyway, check out Austin
> Electronics.  They usually have a good selection of cables, and I don't
> remember their prices sucking too hard ;-).
>
> 	I couldn't think of any HW stores in the Northlake area myself, short
> of Best Lies.  OTOH, there is a Mellow Mushroom there ;-).
http://www.localnetsolutions.com

 This is a digitally signed message part