[ale] computer store near northlake?

Matt Smith msmith at risklabs.com
Mon Aug 4 22:19:30 EDT 2003

Computer Renaissance on LaVista & 285 (Best Buy shopping ctr).  I've never been in there, but I hear they have some good stuff from time to time.

Delta Electronics (Peachtree Industrial & Tilly Mill, behind Home Depot)  All sorts of stuff - not super close, but definitely the type of place you describe.

Micro Center - off Jimmy Carter..  not close but Jimmy carter was mentioned in the thread so Micro Center is definitely worth mentioning, but if you go that far then CompUSA is there, etc...

--Matt