[ale] computer store near northlake?

Danny Cox danscox at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 4 18:46:57 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 18:35, Michael Still wrote:
> There is a place called nasa computer that's closer to northlake. It's
> off northcrest facing 85.
> I haven't been there in a long time so I don't even know what they carry
> anymore.

	Uh, I don't think NASA Computer is there anymore.  Their sign is dark
and silent.  Has been for awhile.

	If you're gonna get up to Jimmy Carter anyway, check out Austin
Electronics.  They usually have a good selection of cables, and I don't
remember their prices sucking too hard ;-).

	I couldn't think of any HW stores in the Northlake area myself, short
of Best Lies.  OTOH, there is a Mellow Mushroom there ;-).

Danny