[ale] OT: Win2K Server EULA

hbbs at comcast.net hbbs at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 13:31:16 EDT 2003

I can find EULAs for the Supplemental Service Packs online but I'm having
trouble finding the EULA for Win2K itself.

I'm trying to find a basis for this thing some people say about "MS owning your
hard drive."  I'm specifally interested in being able to show how, through the
MS Win2K Server EULA, MS has any way to access or possess hard drive content on
a server operated and properly licensed by a private company.

Does anyone know enough about this to confirm/refute/explain?

- Jeff