[ale] Tab stops in linux?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Apr 29 22:35:15 EDT 2003

Aaah, oops.  Ok, my sincerest apologies then...  Should I resend the
message?  Is it a PGP issue?

Best Regards,
CB

P.S.
Michael - I really apologize for my "snooty" reply.  I thought you
received my complete post and you were responding innappropriately.
This appears to be a bad miscommunication between myself and the list.
        -CB