[ale] upcoming ale meetings? (! CENTRAL DATE moved to MAY 22 !)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue Apr 29 09:16:59 EDT 2003

Well, there is the one important note that, due to finals at the Emory Law
School, the Central meeting date for MAY had to be moved to Thursday, the
22nd.

That's the 4th Thursday for the month and shouldn't conflict with either of
the perimeter meeting dates. We are in the process of confirming our Central
speaker's availability for the changed date.

June's Central meeting will be back on the standard 2nd Thursday, which
translates to the 12th.

peace

PS:
If any organizers for the N.E. meeting read this, please contact me privately.
I have some donated software swag to share with you for distribution at your
next meeting.