[ale] Raid Rebuidling

John R. Allgood -Systems Administrator john at turbocorp.com
Mon Apr 28 15:37:17 EDT 2003

I guess I should have given you a little more info. This is Redhat 9.0 and
yes mdadm is installed.

Robert L. Harris wrote:

Give me the output of a "cat /proc/mdstat"

Also, do you have "mdadm" installed or raidtools?

Thus spake John R. Allgood -Systems Administrator (john at turbocorp.com):

    Hello Ale

   I am trying to rebuild my Raid1 array on one of my servers. I am
using software raid and just not sure about what to do. The
documentation is kinda lacking on the procedure for this. Any ideas on this.

--
John R. Allgood - ESC
Gainesville, Ga. 30501 USA

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: E344DA3B
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Diagnosis: witzelsucht

IPv6 = robert at ipv6.rdlg.net	http://ipv6.rdlg.net