[ale] archos jukebox multimedia 20

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Apr 25 14:19:02 EDT 2003

I've got the Studio 10.  I believe the multimedi won't play rockbox
hacks because of a redesign of the hardware and archos isn't helping.
Oggs won't work on the Studio10 because they use a hardware MP3 decoder
and the processor isn't good enough to play oggs without much skip, etc.
The multimedia I don't know about on that.

I love my Studio10.  Plugs right into my Linux box as a USB Mass storage
device and I can rsync music on/off, put any files I want on it, etc.

Robert

Thus spake Michael D. Hirsch (mhirsch at nubridges.com):