[ale] Linux desktop inefficiencies...

Thomas Holmquist fishy at ipa.net
Thu Apr 24 15:28:48 EDT 2003

I use IceWM, Its wonderful: Fast (no loading screen), Full-featured
(everything you would expect in a windowmanager), and small (Currently
using 3224KB of my memory)

As a GUI file browser, I use ROX, it too is very small and nice (7756KB)

And instead of OpenOffice (which I use, Just not that often), I use
Abiword 11MB vs. 245!!!