[ale] [OT] Georgia Super-DMCA Update

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Wed Apr 23 08:56:01 EDT 2003

I agree too much can be bad.  All I am trying to say is that there needs to
be an exmple that would put things into perspective.  I am sure that many of
the people on the committee really do not understand the consequences to the
general public.  And I think it would help to acknowledge the fact that
everyday devices could also be disabled.  LOL even though a fridge on the
net isn't exactly an everyday item... YET.  But society * I Think * likes
the idea of these kind of advances.

Rob