[ale] State "Super-DMCA" Legislation: MPAA's Stealth Attack on Your Living Room

da Black Baron wyldechylde at geocities.com
Tue Apr 22 03:42:19 EDT 2003

A nation (or state)-wide boycott of movie theatres would directly show our
displeasure at the activities of the MPAA in the only spot they can be
touched, their wallets.

On Sunday 20 April 2003 10:44 pm, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> http://www.eff.org/IP/DMCA/states/200304_sdmca_eff_analysis.php

"Here's my family tree.  As far as I can tell, my relatives were
carnival folk who were touring this place called Hiroshima in
the summer of 1945.  Because they lost most of their hair, they
mostly married each other.  And here I am"

                                                        (,,oBo,,)
 Wylde Bill                                               ||||

http://mrpooter.sytes.net
wyldechylde at geocities.com