[ale] NW meeting this past thursday

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Apr 19 09:05:57 EDT 2003

I'd like to thank Greg for his presentation last Thursday.  It was kind
of a bizarre meeting though.  I'm afraid it got off topic a number of times.

I'd like to see if we could keep future meetings a bit more on topic.
It's not really fair to those who have come to see a particular
presentation or to the presenter.  I'm sure it's frustrating for a
presenter to put time and effort into a presentation, only to have it
derailed completely.  I'll admit, I wasn't any help in this vein, and in
reality helped build the chaos.

I'm hoping that next month's meeting will get us back on track.  We've
got Oracle providing a presenter and I think this is a good opportunity
to see how things should go.

Help me folks to get us back on track.  I'm as guilty as the next guy
and will make every effort to keep things on course in the future.  Feel
free to remind me if I don't.

I'm interested in feedback on the meeting and this email as well.

Thanks again to Greg for stepping up.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...