[ale] C++ / Java / Software engineer position at SecureWorks

Megan Golding meggolding at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 10:40:06 EDT 2003

Greetings ALErs,

We have a job opening for a software engineer at SecureWorks.
SecureWorks provides Internet security services to clients around the
country.

The job requirements and an application are on our website:

http://www.secureworks.com/aboutSecureWorks/jobs.php

In short, we're looking for someone with C++, Java, and SQL
experience. We develop primarily for *nix platforms.

SecureWorks is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ,
train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion,
creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation,
marital status, veteran's status, or disabilities.

Regards,
Megan Golding                SecureWorks
Rock-solid Internet security.
No hassles. No headcount. No capital outlay.
Visit our web site: http://www.secureworks.com