[ale] Potential Job Openings

Danny Cox danscox at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 15 12:05:27 EDT 2003

Joe,

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 08:57, Joe wrote:
> Danny Cox <danscox at mindspring.com> writes:
>
> [some stuff clearly intended to be private]
>

> I'll now summarize the future of this thread in order to
> save us the trouble:

	Actually, I posted to the list what was obviously the Intended Wish of
all participants: leave the current state of Reply-To alone, as we want
to see everything!

	Now, I'll admit that I didn't read all of that thread, and may have
missed something, but if that's the way everyone wants it, then so be
it.  You'll just have to put up with my "private" postings, along with
others'.

	Later!

Danny