[ale] USB Pendrive on RH 8.0

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Apr 15 10:35:27 EDT 2003

I'd love to get an actual "Pendrive" from pendrive.com as I've heard
they're the best however I'm currently using one I picked up at CompUSA.
"Teck" is on the clip I think, "SMART ThumbDrive".  Black plastic case
that's taken quite a beating.  It's on my keychain and I'm very rough on
things that travel with me (thus the reason I think it says teck)

Thus spake John Wells (jb at sourceillustrated.com):

> Out of curiosity, what brand have you found works best?  I may be
> interested in buying one of these soon...
>
> thanks,
> John

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: E344DA3B
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Diagnosis: witzelsucht

IPv6 = robert at ipv6.rdlg.net	http://ipv6.rdlg.net