[ale] Defeated by the offshoring of America....

White mkii at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 14 20:22:26 EDT 2003

I dont think you are seeing the whole pic.  you may have been able to keep
about 50% of your paycheck but you did not stop paying taxes there.  When
you buy gas for your car, food, land, or anything you are being taxed again.

you are taked when you make the money and when you spend the money.

??? Two years+ ago when I was in that income bracket and higher, I was
able to keep much more than 1/3 of what I earned. In fact, I was able to
keep much more than 60%.

Of course these days I'm earning about what I paid in taxes then.
http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>