[ale] Defeated by the offshoring of America....

mkii mkii at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 14 13:30:39 EDT 2003

I am going to chime in here and agree with George Carless.

America is based on a capitalist society, and I am proud of this.  If you do not approve of companies sending there work to over seaÂ’s workers then I suggest that you do not purchases their product.

As a consumer you have the ultimate power, you can put any company out of business buy simply not purchasing there product (yes this includes M$).  You may choose not to purchase the product simply cause it cost more or because they use small children in sweat shops.

I do not see a problem with sending the work over seaÂ’s.  The companies who do this are simply trying to cut costs so they can stay competitive within there market.  The over seaÂ’s work may backfire in there face or it may make the company millions.

In the end the strongest companies survive.