[ale] Defeated by the offshoring of America....

hbbs at attbi.com hbbs at attbi.com
Mon Apr 14 13:18:13 EDT 2003

The DOL needs to know what is happening, as do our politicians and our news
outlets.  We need to know who these companies are so that we can deny them
revenue and notify their stockholders that Americans are being passed over for
jobs.  There is no longer a boom and there is no longer a shortage of people in
the USA.

As I have often said, public companies, having exhausted legitimate means to
increase share value, have been resorting to ILlegitimate means and have been
getting away with it.  Let INDIA'S entrepreneurs and corporations take advantage
of India's programmers.  I like Indians just fine but am I willing to increase
their standard of living at the expense of ours?  Only up to a point.  I am not
anti-foreign aid, but there is "bath water" and there is "baby" and to me, our
"baby" is the ability to make a living and all that comes with that.

Get rid of that, and we won't have much of a country left.

- Jeff