[ale] ALE reply-to changes needed??

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Apr 13 17:59:37 EDT 2003

I know I should have never brought this up.  But, here's why the way it
works now is painful for me.

Currently, if I select reply, it goes to the list.  I'm okay with that.
If I select reply to all, it still only goes to the list.  This sucks
for me, because if I want to send the email to the original poster, I
have to enter their email in the To field.  On Mozilla, that means
either cut and paste, or select if from current list in my address book.

On the old server, if I selected reply to all, both the ale address and
the original poster were listed and then all I had to do was delete the
ale address if I wanted to send a private email to the original poster.

Ideally I'd like to see reply go to the list, reply all to go to both
the original poster and the list, so I have the option to remove the ale
address for private posts.

Unfortunately, I don't think the current software can be configured that
way.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...