[ale] ALE reply-to changes needed?? -- VOTE @ www.cade.org/ale_reply.php

Thomas Holmquist fishy at ipa.net
Sat Apr 12 17:19:27 EDT 2003

Excuse my french, but SCREW YOU <-- ment for the person who is making
all the votes

Cade, please tell me you have logs, and can erase the extra votes, also
if you do have logs please give me the IP address of who it was making
all the extra votes (I wanna track him (email headers ;)))

Thankyou, have a nice day!