[ale] ALE reply-to changes needed??

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Sat Apr 12 09:20:13 EDT 2003

Yeah, currently on all three mailers I use if I hit "reply" instead of
group reply it goes to ALE and not the original sender which can be
really ugly if you meant to send something confidential in response.

I'd like it to go to the original by hitting reply (don't set the
reply-to field)

Robert

Thus spake Geoffrey (esoteric at 3times25.net):