[ale] ALE reply-to changes needed??

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Apr 12 08:48:40 EDT 2003

Based on feedback I've received, it appears to me that the configuration
of the mail list should be changed so that replies to posted messages
should default to the poster.  It is my understanding that replying to
all, will go to both the list and the poster in this type of configuration.

I'd like to hear further comments before making any changes though.  As
in most democratic societies, top vote counts will win.  Bring it on...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...