[ale] DSL Router Distro

Mark Angeli webmaster at tinyminds.org
Wed Apr 9 19:49:20 EDT 2003

Actually, this whole thread got me interested. I had been using
slackware, however, 9.0 didn't want to work correctly, so I took a look
at smoothwall ( http://www.smoothwall.org ) and I am very impressed.
After I fixed something on my end, it was up and running and acting like
a regular hardware router.

Quite good.