[ale] x prob.

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Apr 8 10:23:37 EDT 2003

add -v and see what it says.  I have one server that will not give me X
programs.  Everyone else does

root at 192.168.1.1's password:
debug1: packet_send2: adding 32 (len 18 padlen 14 extra_pad 64)
debug1: ssh-userauth2 successful: method password
debug1: channel 0: new [client-session]
debug1: send channel open 0
debug1: Entering interactive session.
debug1: ssh_session2_setup: id 0
debug1: channel request 0: pty-req
debug1: Requesting X11 forwarding with authentication spoofing.
debug1: channel request 0: x11-req
debug1: channel request 0: shell
debug1: fd 3 setting TCP_NODELAY
debug1: channel 0: open confirm rwindow 0 rmax 32768
debug1: Remote: No xauth program; cannot forward with spoofing.
Last login: Tue Apr  8 10:22:06 2003 from 192.168.2.8
[root at cfowler root]#

Problem: