[ale] [OT] How come I can't purchase this domain?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Apr 6 23:32:57 EDT 2003

I seen Verisign do this many times.  They'll keep the record so that you
have to go back to them to reregister.  Verisign is $35/year.  There are
so many registrars cheaper than that, they simply do not release the
record.

Last year I was forced to go back through Verisign to reregister my
fathers domain.  I was waiting for it to be released so I could go to
hostsave, but it was never released.

Chris