[ale] Help needed for a Non-Profit project - if not Linuxthenwill go Windows

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sat Apr 5 22:19:27 EST 2003

I know that Suse has a way of making an install out of a configured pc &
Slackware has a text install file.  I will try this out once we get our
"test" machine past the customer (and I get some breathing room). Sounds
like it is as fine as frog hair.

I know that Adaptec CD Creator can create bootable CD's the same way as you
described.

Oh, btw, the Free Bytes Director can buy boxloads of modem cards on
pricewatch.com once we get the official "ok" on this project.

Thanks for all of the advice !

Greg Canter