[ale] mozilla and netscape plugins?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Apr 3 14:29:47 EST 2003

I'm trying to check out the 3d models on CNN.com:

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/forces/weapons/3d.models/index.m1A1.html

Supposed to be cool according to a friend.  I went to the cult3d site
and downloaded the netscape plugin and put it in ~/.mozilla/plugins just
as it installed itself for netscape (cp -rp actually) then went into the
preferences and set up a helper application.  Every time I load the page
though it asks if I want to download the plugin, no errors about
incompatability, etc.

Anyone have any thoughts (mozilla 1.4a).

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: E344DA3B
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Diagnosis: witzelsucht

IPv6 = robert at ipv6.rdlg.net	http://ipv6.rdlg.net